Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's always about books...

It seems that I have used my personal blog only to discuss the books that I have been reading, but I haven't really done any other writing as I thought I would. In the book I am currently reading, there was mention of a man who wrote in his diary every day for nine straight years. Since blogging has become a thing of the present, I would consider myself more of a blogger rather than a diarist, but either way, a writer is still a writer, right? (LOL). I was just thinking about how selective I tend to be when I think about coming online and opening myself up - it's like having a virtual diary that could be read by potentially anyone - or no one at all. I also have a tendency to talk about pointless subjects and ramble on about things that don't matter or make a difference or make sense even. But I always seem to feel a little bit better when I am finished ranting and writing. Plus, it's kind of hilarious to be able to go back and read those entries months or years after they have been written.

With all of the above being said, I guess that's a long way of contemplating and saying that I am going to try and write on my blog (in my blog) as much as I can - hopefully every day. Now, I should offer a disclaimer: I am probably not that interesting, so don't expect fireworks or anything spectacular every day. I want to be able to interact and learn more about me, about those who read my stuff, about everything. So feel free to comment, question, suggest, etc. Hopefully, I'll be able to experience something refreshing from this experience.

Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment