Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reading List

I have finally done it. I have finally compiled a list of the books I want to read - well, I had actually done that before, but I am more excited now because I have now alphabetized it by the author's last name. I know... I sound like a total nerd to be so excited about this, but it means that I finally have a list that I can go off of. The thing is, this list is going to take me forever to get through. As of right now, August 17, 2010 @ 8:53 PM, I have 876 books on my list. 876...that's an incredible number of books - and to think that I want to read all of those and I will continue to add books to that list. Just a few of the books that I have listed and where they are on the list:

Selling Hope by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb (No. 834)

Changing My Mind by Zadie Smith (No. 798)

Naked Came the Manatee by Elmore Leonard (No. 548)

The Scarpetta Factor by Patricia Cornwell (No. 159)

Magnificent Desolation by Buzz Aldrin (No.12)

Those are just five of the 876 books that are on my list. If you have any books that you think I should check out or read or if you have anything else you would like to share, feel free to let me know!

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment