Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays! Ir's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting on my wonderfully comfortable couch listening to my boyfriend tell me who the Packers could possibly play in the playoffs after their bye week. I still am working and actually only have a 3 day work week this next week, which comes after a 4 day weekend. Pure awesomeness.

I managed to read only 13 books this year. Horrible - especially for someone who claims to love reading as much as I do. I obviously overestimated how little time I would actually have to read once I got a job. So for 2012, I am definitely going to have to modify my reading goal. I'm not quite sure what I'm going to set that goal at yet, but I will definitely be thinking about it.

Peace and Love

No comments:

Post a Comment