Saturday, January 16, 2010

Literary Lunatic

That's precisely what I am...a literary lunatic. I don't know that I have ever met someone who enjoys reading as much as I do. Not only do I love reading to the level of lunacy, but I love learning too. A combination that I didn't think was possible - the ability to love reading and learning. I know I sound like a huge geek, which I may be, although I think I'm just an average young woman interested in everything around me. I'm so interested in reading and learning that I decide to write a blog about it. But this blog isn't just about reading and learning -- its about opinions. I don't want it to just be me giving reviews and recommendations -- I want opinions for people as well. Ask me a question, give me a recommendation, give me your opinion on whatever you want. I'm an open book - an open book that thrives on the idea of our first amendment. We all have a voice for a plethora of topics and I want to hear what you have to say.

First things first: I just finished reading Time Magazine's Person of the Year issue and it made me think: If you could choose, who would you name Person of the Decade?

No comments:

Post a Comment