Sunday, October 28, 2012

Feelings

Feelings seem to be some confusing most days. Not knowing how to feel about people and situations. Feeling betrayed, alone, yet strengthened. I used to escape into books to avoid dealing with my feelings. Lately, I haven't had that luxury. School and work keep my pretty busy, yet I always seem to have time to read something every day - whether it is just a magazine, or my textbooks. I seem to have time to let my mind take control and I start thinking : over-analyzing : feelings and people that I am involved with. My relationships with people and where we stand. I can't seem to make myself stop. I am constantly trying to figure out what I did wrong or how we ended up in this place. Wishing that it was a different time and we were in different positions in our life so we could see what would happen. But alas, we are here. We are making choices and mistakes and trying to figure out what we are going to do to make sure that we don't break. At this point though, I feel broken. I feel like it is going to take a while to heal and trying to keep it together in front of those around me is hard. Trying to solve my feelings. Feelings....they really are confusing most days.

No comments:

Post a Comment